Dinghy Davit System
- Made from Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel
- Manufactured in Canada
- Lifting Capacity of 350 lb (159 kg) per pair (sold as a pair) and a Maximum Reach of 50 9/16"
- The weight of dinghy and davits is distributed across the hull to avoid single stress/pressure points
- Boom arm can be mounted on the rail or near the top of the transom with support strut bracket
- Reversible boom arms enable set-up for either long extensions or extra height when needed
- Boom arms are easily removed by pulling a quick-release pin
- Download Dinghy Davit Instructions HERE
How much weight can your davits hold?
Our davits hold 350Lbs or 160Kg.
Do your Davits come with mounting instructions?
Yes, we include mounting instructions with pictures to make insulation simple and easy.
What are your Davits made from?
We use marine grade stainless steel for all davit components.
Do your Davits come with all lines and blocks.
Yes, everything except mounting hardware is included.