Meet the Crew
At Kingston Anchors, we pride ourselves on handcrafting our products to the highest standard. Founded in 1977, we have remained true to our North American roots since the beginning, never resorting to cheaper, low-grade materials. Made in Canada using 100% marine grade stainless steel, our customers know that their Kingston Anchors products will stand the test of time. Our reputation is built on attention to detail, customer satisfaction and our promise of superior quality.
Kingston Anchors’ reputation for exceptional, personalized and responsive customer service has resulted in an impressive national and international client base.
Founder Ed Petersen, a designer by trade and training, carved out a niche for developing high-quality anchor designs, fabricated to surpass industry and client standards.
The highlights include:
- Anchors and bow rollers manufactured and assembled in Canada.
- Accommodating last minute orders large and small.
- Patented design on our QuickSet anchors.
- Lifetime warranty on our QuickSet anchor.
- Customized designs engineered to meet our client's specific and detailed orders.
- Fully serviced from design to build including shipping and follow-up. We have a bow roller to suit almost every design of anchor type and weight.