Kingston Anchors Ltd. (“KAL”) Anchor Product Warranties
- Lifetime Warranty Against Breakage. KAL guarantees its Quickset anchors against bending or breaking for a period of 20 years from date of purchase when used for its intended purpose in normal anchor operating conditions.
- Five Year Warranty Against Breakage. KAL guarantees its bow rollers, wheels, fast pins and roller bails against breaking for a period of 5 years from date of purchase when used for their intended purpose in normal operating conditions.
- One Year Warranty Against Defects. KAL represents and warranties that its anchor products will be free of defects in materials, workmanship, and design when used for their intended purpose in normal anchor operating conditions, which representation and warranty shall survive for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Warranty Claim Requirements and Limitations. By purchasing and using the product, the Customer acknowledges and agrees as follows:
- Any warranty claim must be provided to KAL within the applicable warranty survival period in writing within 30 days of discovering the damage or defect, together with the damaged or defective product, a description of the damage or defect, how the product was used and what appears to have caused the damage or defect, and a copy of the purchase order or date of purchase and name of purchaser. With respect to valid warranty claims meeting such requirements, KAL will, at its option, either repair or replace the product, , or credit the Customer’s account. For valid substantiated warranty claims, KAL will reimburse the Customer for actual product return shipping costs incurred by the Customer and will pay shipping costs for any replacement product shipped to the Customer. Customer’s failure to comply with the warranty claim requirements herein shall release KAL from any obligation or liability with respect to any warranty hereunder.
- The warranties and remedies set out herein are exclusive and exhaustive, and there are no other representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to merchantability, suitability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any other matter with respect to any product, including against latent defects, made or given herein or elsewhere by KAL. KAL’s liability with respect to any product shall not exceed the amount paid by the Customer for such product. KAL shall not be liable to the Customer for any consequential, indirect, incidental, or punitive damages, including economic or profit loss, or loss of equipment or products.
- The Customer hereby release and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless KAL and its affiliates, and its and their respective directors, officers ,employees, contractors and agents (the “Indemnities”) against all claims, demands, suits, liabilities, injuries (personal or bodily), property damage, causes of action, losses, costs, expenses, damages or penalties, including court costs and reasonable legal fees (“Claims”) brought by any person against KAL or incurred by an Indemnitee directly or indirectly caused by Customer’s negligence, willful misconduct, breach of the product supply agreement or purchase order, failure to comply with applicable law, use of the product by the Customer or any person to whom the Customer resells, rents, or provides the product, or any infringement or improper use of any intellectual property related to the design and manufacture of the product.
Questions about Product Warranties should be sent to us at email@example.com.