QuickSet 35Lb Plow Anchor - Mirror and Commercial Finish
- We guarantee our QuickSet Anchors against breakage for the life of the product with original receipt
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long-lasting corrosion protection
- Cylindrical shaped flukes bury deep into the seabed for greater holding power
- The handle is designed to smoothly enter an anchor roller
- 35 1/2" Length x 14 5/8" Width
What Size Anchor Do I need for my boat?
Please refer to our Anchor Guide
What is the minimum anchor chain length I need?
Your nylon road should be 6x water depth and your chain road should be 4x water depth.
What is your warranty on your anchors?
For our QuickSet anchors, we offer a 100% guarantee against breakage for the life of the product with the original receipt.
How do you make your anchors?
We construct each anchor by hand using marine grade stainless steel which is bent, welded and then buffed or electropolished to a smooth finish.
Are your anchors made from cast stainless steel?
No, we only use 304L/316L stainless steel plate.
What is the difference between a high buff mirror finish and an electro polished finish?
Our high buff mirror finish is buffed until you can see your reflection in it, just like a mirror.
Why chose Kingston Anchors over competitors?
Kingston Anchors uses only the highest quality stainless steel and has passed a 500-hour saltwater test with no signs of rust or corrosion. We take great pride in everything we do.