Bruce-16 Bow Roller - Mirror or Polish Finish
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST BREAKAGE ON BOW ROLLER AND COMPONENTS WITH ORIGINAL RECEIPT
- Saltwater tested to 500 hours with no signs of corrosion or rust
- Manufactured in Canada
- Made of 100% Marine Grade U.S.A. Stainless Steel for maximum tensile strength and long lasting corrosion protection
- Uses Acetal Roller Wheels; a strong superior dense polymer material that is UV resistant
- Bow Roller wheels are precision cut on our CNC lathe and won’t yellow, fade or crack
- Uses W25-25 Kingston Anchors Roller Wheel
- Uses 3" Quick Release Pin QRP-3
- Uses Bail BARW-14-1.78
- 14 7/8" Length x 1 7/8" Width x 7 5/16" Deep
Why should I use a bow roller?
The bow roller keeps the anchor stored at the bow of your boat, and ready to deploy.
How do I choose a bow roller?
Refer to our Bow Roller Guide to determine which is the best one for your boat.
Do you sell replacement wheels for bow rollers?
Yes, we sell a variety of roller wheels that you can view here. We also have a Roller Wheel Selection Guide to help you determine the best fit for your bow roller
What is your warranty on your bow rollers?
For our bow rollers and all included components, we offer a 5-year warranty against breakage with the original receipt.
How do you make your bow rollers?
We construct each anchor by hand using marine grade stainless steel which is bent or welded depending on the bow roller chosen.